Thursday, March 08, 2007

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens: Thursday Thirteen #12

So apparently the fabulous T13 is not gone forever- Carol and Beth have taken over for Leanne, much to all of us bloggers' delight. I missed last Thursday due to the insanely busy week I had, but I'm resuming today listing a bunch of my favorite things. I really kinda need a "pick me up" post.



1. God. He's the only thing that remains unchanged and sure in this ever changing, crazy world. He is my peace and joy, even in the midst of some very difficult times.
2. My husband, who is my best friend and loves everything about me.
3. All the sights and smells of Fall (which I don't get to experience living here in Florida, considering it stays pretty green throughout the year and the heat & humidity stick around through the middle of October).
4. Coffee. And all the yummy creamers that you can put in it.
5. Worship music- it can snap me out of any funk that I'm in. My current favorite is "Atmosphere" by Andy Chrisman.
6. Sunflowers. They're so bright and cheery.
7. Time spent with friends over dinner and dessert.
8. Leaving the windows open in the house to let fresh air into all the rooms.
9. Sleeping in on Saturday mornings.
10. Clothes that have just come out of the dryer.
11. Soft, snuggly blankets.
12. Going out to dinner with Gregg.
13. Receiving emails and comments on my blog from friends.

"I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad".

3 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Oh, this is a great and sweet reminder for us all. Happy TT!!

Lil' Duck Duck

Unknown said...

what a happyblog today..I added you to my blogroll..cant wait to come back

Nature Girl said...

Some of these really pick me up too. How can you not smile in the face of a sunflower right? Great list, I played too
Stacie