Sunday, November 19, 2006

Okay, you asked for it

The short version of my life story. Here goes...

Born July 27, 1979 in Brooklyn, NY to Russell and Linda; moved to suburbia in NJ the summer of '85; parents divorced in '91; endured the trauma that is junior high; got my heart broken half a dozen times and cemented friendships that would last into my twenties while in high school; graduated HS and went off to college in 1997; gave my life to Christ during my first semester at college; earned my Bachelors degree in Social Work in 2001 at Rutgers University (go Scarlet Knights!) and my Masters a year later; met Gregg in July of 2002, got engaged September 2002, got married January 2003; went through various trials in my marriage, including switching career paths & trying to support a struggling business, which would test & mature my faith; moved to Central Florida in February 2006... and the rest is blogging history!

1 comment:

erin said...

We were born exactly a month apart! My birthday is June 27th...how funny is that?? ;)

I enjoyed reading the short version of your life story and now have a question of my own! Where and how did you meet Gregg? And if you want to tell your engagement story, I'd be all about reading that too. ;)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Love,
Erin