This is the final edition of Thursday Thirteen because for reasons I’m still not fully aware of, hostess Leanne has decided to retire it. I’ve enjoyed participating in this fun meme on and off since the end of November, and I will be sad to see it go. So… here is my last official T13!
13 Goals for the Future (not neccessarily in this order)
1. Make beautiful babies with my husband.
2. Be completely debt free!
3. Get back involved with a pregnancy resources ministry.
4. Take a tour of Europe, especially Italy. I’ve longed to go back there since my high school Italian class trip 11 years ago.
5. Raise my children with a heart for God and teach them His ways.
6. Minister to women younger than me in our church.
7. Work on having a better relationship with my mother.
8. Learn how to sew and knit. It’s about time I put that sewing machine to use!
9. Become a better cook.
10. Learn how to manage my time more effectively so chores and tasks don’t get overwhelming (i.e. take better care of my house).
11. Continue to be a good helpmate to my husband.
12. Lead a women’s Bible study.
13. Have a better understanding of God’s Word and develop a closer walk with Him.