Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Wanna Be In Pictures

It occurred to me that I promised pictures would be showing up soon, and that was over a week ago! Here are a few of my recent favorites:


Colton was laughing hysterically at Tess as she sniffed him.


He thought it would be fun to dump his oatmeal all over himself and the high chair here.




Staring off into his glorious future.



















Not much happening lately to speak of. I finally got around to scheduling Colton's 6 month well visit- although by the time he actually has it, he'll be seven months. I was feeling REALLY guilty that we missed his four month appointment because well, we had just moved and had no insurance at the time.

I am also finally getting my hair cut on Saturday. It's been over a year. Yeah, can we say yikes??? I guess that's really not even a priority when you have a small baby. I am so ready to get rid of all these split ends and not spend ten minutes every morning detangling.

Colton just woke up from another nap and is calling (screaming) for me...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my...he has gotten so big!!!! Colton is absolutely adorable...and I think he looks like you...at least in the oatmeal pic!