My dear blogging friend Erin tagged me for my first meme of the year, and I am more than happy to oblige:
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
I'm with Erin on this one. I absolutely love ice cream- in a bowl, in a cone, on a stick, whatever. I prefer it to most all other desserts. And since it's warm year round here in Florida, it's always time for ice cream!
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
That people would stop being so incredibly materialistic and gaga over celebrities, and focus on helping others less fortunate and work on developing their spirituality.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
I don't know if I really identify with her anymore, but I used to love watching MTV's Daria. She was always watching people from the outside looking in and used dry, sarcastic humor in a lot of situations. She knew she wasn't popular and just didn't care.
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
Since I've been thinking back to the period when Gregg and I got married a lot recently, I'd have to say either our wedding day or the first day of our honeymoon- both were fresh, carefree and romantic.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
Okay, I'll give the Sunday School answer here: Jesus. I have no idea what he'd say to me- maybe something like, "Child, stop obsessing over ice cream and focus more on God!"
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
Shortly after becoming a Christian in college, I threw away the journal I kept in 11th grade because I didn't think it would be good for me to "relive" my past. I would come to regret that decision because it contained a lot of memories from my high school days.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
Being a godly and supportive wife to Gregg while he ministers to our church.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I think I can sing pretty well. I was in the regular choir and the special all girls choir in high school. I would never actually sing by myself in front of people though.
9. What is your most cherished possession?
My engagement/wedding ring. Gregg picked out the engagement ring all by himself, with no help from me, and it's very unique. My wedding band was specially molded to fit together with it. They remind me that I am my beloved's and he is mine.
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My mother. She had the most impact on the way I thought and behaved, and the way I carried myself.
11. What one word describes you better than any other?
Sensitive. It can be both a good and a bad thing.