Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Meme #2 of '07

I can't resist these fun little quizzes! Here goes...

A. Available or Married? Married

B. Best friend? Definitely my husband Gregg

C. Cake or pie? Cake all the way

D. Drink of choice? Diet Dr. Thunder, which is the generic Walmart brand of Dr. Pepper. I drink it with dinner every night and if I need to cool down in the Florida heat.

E. Essential item? Cherry flavored Chapstick. I have this weird thing about my lips always needing to be moisturized.

F. Favorite color? Pink!

G. Gummi bears or worms? The bears. They're so cute.

H. Hometown? Scotch Plains, New Jersey. That's where I spent my years growing up.

I. Indulgence? Oreo cookies

J. January or February? January, because it's when I got married.

K. Kids and names? Maybe in another year or so we'll have a little one. :)

L. Life incomplete without? Jesus Christ

M. Marriage date? January 11, 2003

N. Number of Siblings? 1 sister

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias/fears? Spiders, heights, small confined spaces

Q. Favorite Quotation? "There's a God-shaped hole in all of us."

R. Reason to smile? My husband and how incredibly blessed we are by all the things God does and provides for us.

S. Season? Definitely Fall- the leaves changing, weather getting cooler... all stuff I don't get to experience anymore living down here in FL. :(

T. Tag three people: Erin, Audrey, and Brittny

U. Unknown fact about me: I love listening to Lite FM. In fact, it's my radio station of choice, besides "Today's Christian Music". Go ahead, just call me Granny.

V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes. Yucky!

W. Worst habit? Putting things off to the last minute

X. X-rays I’ve had: Teeth and abdomen

Y. Your favorite food? Barbequed Chicken

Z. Zodiac? Leo. I used to be way into horoscopes when I was in high school, as if my sign actually defined who I was. But now, notsomuch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just said what you put for Q yesterday.... "God-shaped hole" I totally know what that means! Do you know who said it?