Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good Things Come In Three's

Three Names You Go By:
1. Marisa
2. Maris
3. Beautiful (Gregg’s nickname for me)

Three Screen Names You’ve Had:
1. mt727
2. bubbls727
3. mb111

Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My eye color
2. My weight
3. My hands

Three Physical Things You Don’t Like About Yourself:
1. My feet
2. My baby- fine hair
3. My ears

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. German
2. Italian
3. American!

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Spiders and other creepy crawling things
2. Horror movies
3. Heights

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Chapstick
2. Cell Phone
3. Car Keys

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Wedding Rings
2. Glasses
3. A nice comfy blouse from the Gap

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Jeremy Camp
3. Sugarland

Three of Your Favorite Songs (by above artists respectively):
1. “These Days”
2. “Wonderful Maker”
3. “I Don’t Want To (If You Don’t Want To)”

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Intimacy
3. Laughter

Two Truths and a Lie (in no particular order- put your guess as to which is the lie in comments!)
1. I met and married my husband all within six months.
2. I’m the oldest of two girls.
3. I majored in Education in college.

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex Which Appeal to You:
1. Strong arms
2. Nice eyes
3. Dark hair

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Shopping

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Go on vacation
2. See my husband
3. Relax at home with a good book or magazine

Three Careers You’ve Considered:
1. Social Worker
2. Teacher
3. Bookkeeper

Three Places You Want to Go On Vacation:
1. Italy
2. The Caribbean
3. New Jersey (just to see old friends and family)

Three Kids’ Names You Like:
1. Katelyn Amelia
2. Riley Christopher
3. Jacob Ryan

Three Things You Want to do Before You Die:
1. Have children
2. Take a trip across America with Gregg
3. See my family come to Christ

Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Boy:
1. I like my meat one step above rare, and I eat chicken & pork right off the bone (no forks or knives necessary, just a lot of wetnaps!)
2. I don’t paint my fingernails or toenails
3. I like to channel surf

Three Ways That You Are Stereotypically a Girl:
1. I get freaked out by bugs
2. I wear make-up every day
3. I love the color pink

Three Celeb Crushes:
1. The lead singer from Rascal Flatts
2. Brad Pitt, my old standby (yes, I know he’s almost 45!)
3. The actor who plays Michael Schofield on Prison Break

No comments: